As I was deploying Cloud Servers this morning to prepare a demo at DC2011, looking at my cloud servers generating load reminded me of this Charles Baudelaire poem. I thought I would share it with you. Clouds … The marvelous clouds …
- Tell me, enigmatic man, whom do you love the best? Your father, or your mother, or your sister, or your brother?
- I have neither father, nor mother, nor sister, nor brother.
- Your friends?
- You are using a word whose meaning remains unknown to me to this very day.
- Your country?
- I do not know under what latitude it lies.
- I would love her gladly, goddess and immortal.
- I hate it as much as you hate God.
- Well then! What do you love, extraordinary stranger?
- I love the clouds … the passing clouds … over there … over there … the marvelous clouds!